Meet Dr. Shalaby
Dr. Tamer Shalaby’s passion for dentistry stems from his love to interact with people, his artistic background and talent. He realized that dentistry will allow him to explore the creative nature of dentistry by trying to reproduce what nature had produced and make it better. He also enjoys his patients, and enjoys helping them achieve a healthy smile without compromise. Dr. Shalaby focuses on implant dentistry and full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation.
Dr. Shalaby attended UCI and later on pursued a Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the prestigious University of the Pacific, Arthur Dugoni School of Dentistry. His passion for a higher education did not stop at dental school, as Dr. Shalaby is a firm believer that education is for life. Dr. Shalaby attended the prestigious Kois Institute, ran by the famous Dr. John Kois, where he focused on bite relation and full mouth reconstruction.
After school he joined multiple organizations which focus on implant dentistry and reconstructive surgery. He joined the North Orange County Implant Study Group (NOCISG) ran by the famous Dr. Clem. He also worked closely with Dr. Engel of the prestigious Engel International Implant Institute. Dr. Shalaby was an associate mentor and helped educate other
dentists on implant surgery.
Membership and Affiliation
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentisry
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- Orange County Dental Society (OCDS)
- Kois Institute
- Engel International Implant Institute – Formerly Ladera Ranch Implant Institute
- Associate Mentor at Engel International Implant Institute
- University of the Pacific, Arthur Digoni School of Dentistry
- Spear Study Club